Thursday, March 29, 2007

..:: Wanna coffee? ::..

One of my favourite things in Ghent is definitely the Bars that the city presents us.. I’m addicted to the bars of this city!! – “I just can’t get enough, I just can’t get enough”…
It’s hard to choose one and even harder to establish a raking.
So, usually, when I have non-Ghentian friends around – visitors as I call them :P – I always want them to visit as much spots as they can The problem is that as we are Portuguese we never accomplish all the plans we have for some holidays.
In order to compensate that lack, I’ve created this space for you to know all my favourite places! Enjoy. :P


p.s. I wish I could say I haven’t created it because I need it for the website building course I’m attending… - It’s funny, my academic life is being more and more reported in this blog… Weird… I’m less busy then before… I guess I’ve learned how to publish… :)

No comments: