Saturday, May 05, 2007

No one can stop us…

Apparently this is the warmest year ever in Belgium and one can notice everybody is more energetic than before – if you bear in mind that for weeks the Sun didn’t even visit us once, you will understand.

Parks are occupied by students talking, studying, eating, playing and relaxing, Graslei is THE place to be each night and many “daily tasks” are done outside – sometimes people grab their food and go to have dinner in a park.

For the first time in my life, I can’t stay at home when the Sun is shining – ok, sometimes laziness wins and I go just across to “our” park... - and I’m enjoying a lot this “new passion”, I’m rediscovering nature…

Maybe that's the reason why I haven't posted that much recently... Travelling, enjoying Gent and Gentians have also been irresistible to me...

No comments: