Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Flashback VI

Once, me, Rui and our beloved French friends were sitting around my unsteady kitchen table.

It was the “studying period” and everybody was busy with the last projects. Still, we just couldn’t miss the opportunity to be together… MoCoMa was almost ending… and as Nico said that day: “you will not miss that fucking works but your fucking new friends”… and so, we acted according to our beliefs.

After dinner I took my guitar and I we tried to perform “Mon Coeur, Mon Amour” from Anais! Of courseeeeeeeeeee :)
We were following with our eyes the lyrics on my laptop’s screen, the three of us tried to accompany the guitar cords - at least until Yves interrupted us, because he was trying to study... Sorrrry YVES!!! Malaka stood there. I think he sang the refrains with us… :P

I kept that moment… I took a “picture” with my memory camera without letting you know… :)

I knew that I wasn’t going to be able to enjoy those kind of simple daily things with you… so I lived it as if it was the last time… just in case…



Mon couer, mon amour, mon amour, mon coeur! :)
One day, I promise you, I will know the lyrics by hard, and as I will speak fluently French, mon accent sera parfait! :P

Bisous a tout!

No comments: