Monday, August 20, 2007

Last stop: Portugal II

Without letting much people know, in the end of July, I went to Portugal for a second time since I’m here… yeah, indeed (…).

I went there to spend some time with João, and that’s what I did. We spent four nights at his little cosy summer house in Zaboeira, somewhere in the middle of Portugal (take it literally). Honestly… I keep discovering beautiful places there… unbelievably beautiful! Zaboeira lies in a hill that leads to a dam. We could just walk 3 minutes and we were diving ourselves in the water, under an “unbreathable” heat that reached 40Cº - it was the warmest day of the year they said… I guess Portugal was happy to have me again ;). It’s was nice to be back too, but I got older! :P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You got older? 43