Saturday, August 04, 2007

yellowzinha

I still don’t believe that she isn’t parked outside waiting for me any moment… definitely one of the most loyal friends one can have :P …

But believe me when I say that it was hard to get rid of her…

Undoubtedly I changed my perspective about cycling as a mean of transportation… no matter it rained or not, everyday I was going down and uphill (little hills in Gent you know… :P) with her… impossible to describe the freeness she gave me.

For that I lived more, I had an independent way of coming back home anytime (specially during the night when the streets insisted in not being straight! :P), I didn’t spend money on public transports, I didn’t pollute, I did exercise, I had a lot of fun just because I love biking and finally, I learn a lot about bikes – fixing bikes included!

It’s so damn cool! I’m really surprised that I enjoyed so much solving those kinds of problems that you normally call a boy to solve (as I did each time João was here:P).

But now, my friends, I emancipate myself! I can do it! ;) And I assure you I spent a pleasant time dirtying my hands. Let me know if you need my services (flat tires, dynamos, lights, metal thingies over the wheels, bells, seats...)! ;)

No comments: