Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Mission accomplished!

I guess it’s pretty much about it.
My “job” is over, I don’t have my bike, my room, my school and my friends are almost all gone…
I’m flying back to Portugal next Monday.

Lot’s of thoughts/feelings have been coming to my mind lately… Although I would really like to write about them – It helps me to understand what I live/like/want – I don’t think I will have the time for it…

I just packed. I’m going to Brussels to finally get my way there and of course… to meet uncle Picos. :) He was the first with who I smiled here, and I guess he will be one of the last… I come back to were I started… Almost one year after…

Then I’m going to Beringen, somewhere in the only Flanders region I didn’t get the chance to visit… YET! :) I’m really looking forward to it, because I will also meet Mark and that can only be cool…

Then back to Gent to say goodbye...
And it’s over.

But I'm happy with it... It's really time to go home...


Mission accomplished! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

volta!!já fazes cá falta! :(

Helena said...

humm...
O Meireles tem razão! :P
Beijão daquele tamanho!