Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Flashback IV

There was an exhibition of some art students. One of them decided to create this – according to me – stupid black room with black light. On the ground there were a bunch of mice running from a corner to another, trying to escape from the big feet of the humans that were around. It was even harder to see them because they had this brilliant idea of covering the ground with polystyrene – I guess it was part of the “art demonstration” which no one really understood the purpose of.

While grabbing those little mice in my hands one of the guys (I think it was Korneel) was whispering me words like “you know, those little lab mice are going to dieeee heeerrreee…”. I was touched :P So I said that I was going to take one home. Luis asked me to keep a second one for him, and so I did.

I was the last one to arrive home and Steven had gone before me, with our two “pets”, named Threeninho and Fourninho.

When I got home I was really surprised to see almost everybody from the floor in my room. Wow… coollieee - I thought - until Yves said: “We ain’t gonna keep them!” and Hanna added “I cannot sleep knowing there are mice in the room next door” After a long period of discussion and deliberation I was obliged to accept the decision and I left them on the park, in a very cold winter night… :(

But we will always remember you both… :P

No comments: